We had a busy but fun weekend. My parents came over to visit this weekend. Friday night I decided I wanted to go out and eat at the "grocery store". I had heard many people talk about what good food was at Whole Foods and I wanted to try it. So we set off the grocery store. It was good and it was an adventure. I am not a cook by any means and food is not something that impresses me...but I will take a field trip there again.
Saturday, Mom, Dad and myself headed out to do so bargain shopping. Mom is redoing the bathroom updstairs and wanted to look for a specific peice of furniture. We had some excitement on the way. As we were cruising down I-459 a car starting swerving and lost control and decided to head towards the woods at 70mph. The girl driving did an wonderful job parking the car between two trees. I was amazed that she did not flip, or was not hurt at all. However, he car did not fair so well.
We dropped Dad off later that day and Mom and I did some shopping. We had some friends over for dinner. Jeremy made spaghetti and I (yes, I did help) made a strawberry shortcake. It was all delicous.
Sunday was a day to recoup. Mom and Dad left and Jeremy and I and the cat took a nap. Cleaning was taken care of and I am sitting down getting ready for a week of work and school. I did catch a picture of the cat, he took a few more naps than the rest of us....I think this sums up the day. 
No comments:
Post a Comment