Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I think I met myself the other day

Busy seems to by the state I am staying in these days. Between work, school and well that is about all I have time for and feel like I am meeting myself in the road. My course load at UAB has increased slightly. I am taking 12 hours this semester and will add one more in May making it a grand total of 15 semester hours by May 29th!!!! I think I am insane. Work is extremely busy the second semester. Any teacher will tell you that the first semester is like an uphill climb and then second semester is like roll downhill until you hit the wall.

I keep looking at it as a day by day thing and get things checked off one at time. Someone asked me when I was going to start on the nursery. I told them, May 29th...when I am done with my office! Just kidding..... then again, maybe not.

I am going back to the doctor on Tuesday so I will have an update on how things are going. Until then....

No comments: