Speaking of growing, I am growing day by day. I seem to be reaching the stage where people are realizing that I am pregnant and just haven't gained a bunch of weight in my stomach.
As most of you know I teach a precious group of students. I have one student who is very excited about my pregnancy, she can't wait for the baby to get here. She asks me at least once a week....is the baby going to be here in two weeks? Well the other day we were in our kitchen at school and she looked at me and smiled and said "you are doing so good! You are walking great too! Its not hard to walk is it?" I just smiled and told her that I was doing great, walking was easy right now, but later on I might need her help in the room. That was a fitting answer. She left and I cracked up! It was priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment