Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Its been a busy week already and its only Tuesday. I have been to Auburn for a conference this week and really enjoyed it. Also, while in Auburn I got to visit with the Hand's. Ginny babysat me and my brother when we were little and grew up in Bolton. I went over and ate dinner and visited with her kids who are in 9th, 8th and 6th grade. Talk about making you feel old. We had a wonderful meal and enjoyed catching up.

We also have a big event in the family this weekend. Our cousin is getting married. He is marrying a sweet young lady who is a perfect fit. I enjoy going to weddings and can't wait to kick off our official wedding season. We have three in March so I will provide pictures and updates.

Its hard to believe that it is March 3. I will be 28 weeks tomorrow. That means 12 weeks left!!! The baby has been very active lately. I will be going to back to the doctor in two weeks for my glucose test and then for a 4-d ultrasound (just for fun). After that visit I will start going every two weeks.

No comments: