Today I went for a routine doctor's visit. I will be 26 weeks tomorrow. Everything is still moving along just as it should be. I am right on track. I am measuring where I should be (yep, the tape measure again) just right under my ribs...explains the difficulty to breath every once in a while.
Quick update on the stats in case anyone is trying to keep up. Heartbeat was at 140 today and the baby was moving all around while the doctor was measuring. I am still on schedule for June 1st. The interesting thing here lately is that Jeremy and I both have different ideas on what the baby is. Neither of us have gut feeling, but we do not agree on what it is. I am scheduled for my glucose check in 4 weeks. After that I start going every two weeks. Wow, that means its getting closer.
1 comment:
I can help... it's a girl.
Post a Comment