Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pregnancy Humor

I shouldn't post this, but I found it quite hilarious in the line of strange science experiments that my body has been going through.

Heartburn was back yesterday, my tummy was tighter than it has been....EVER...and not in a six pack, wow you have been working out way. As I went to bed, Jeremy asked me if I was okay. I replied "NO! my stomach and sides are stretching, I have heartburn and it is hard to breath!!! I rolled over and went to bed.

2:38 AM - I wake up in extremely pain and cannot move. My stomach has cramped up, I have pain all over. Being the big tough girl I am, I try to roll over and get up....not happening. I try again. Not happening. Now I should let you know I have a very high pain tolerance, but this was ridiculous. I thought to myself....I am going into labor....I can't do this, I am only 25 weeks...no that is not it! So I woke Jeremy up.

Jeremy kindly rolled me over (yes, rolled me over) and helped me sit up. I walked around, but still pain. I got back in the bed and decided to prop up. The pain eased....good no labor....I sat there for another few minutes and things were good. Turns out that my panic labor was a horrible attack of gas!!!

Let the science experience continue.....

No comments: