Wednesday, May 30, 2012

38 Weeks

How Far Along: 38 Weeks 3 Days

How Big is Baby: Large.....Forget fruit or all that other stuff...I am guess this little joker is weighing in around 7lbs 5 oz and 20 -21 inches long


Weight Gain: I seem to be losing weight....not really sure.  I was at 24.5 lbs this week.   Trust me...I am still eating like its going out of style, however the garden has come in and we are eating lots of fresh veggies (minus the weakness I had with cookie dough) and lots of fruit! 



Sleep: Sleeping okay, except for one night.   I got up 9 times!!!  If I am going to get up that many times I might as well have a newborn to keep me company (someone please remind me of that statement next week).   Having some issues with my epilepsy this past week b/c of exhaustion, but hoping that will ease up.  




Best moment this week: My girlfriends came and spent Saturday by the pool just relaxing and brought frozen dinners for after baby, then we all went out Saturday night for a girls dinner.  Lots of fun and much needed!!!




Food Cravings: Beginning to think I am a fish with the amount of water I need.   I know I have drank at least 100oz today!!!



Foods I Can't Stand: Chocolate = heartburn from Hell...even with the Zantac!!!



Movement: Slow rolls and sharp punches that hurt!!!




What I miss:  Going up stairs without being out of breath, normal clothes, getting dressed and not being exhausted, and just being comfortable...but there is a light at the end of the tunnel




What I am looking forward to: The arrival of Baby Hutch





Milestones: Only 5 more days left!!!




Working on My Fitness: Spin Class twice a week and walking on the days I don't do spin.  


Other: I haven't dilated any more since last week.  Still having contractions sporadically, but nothing consistent.   I am having a few issues with my epilepsy, but they have worked with my medicine and hoping that will help.   I have also been taking it a little easier the past day or two because I had become overly exhausted. 
My platelets were checked today at the end of my appointment and if they are near 100 or lower, I will take a steroid treatment over the weekend to boost them back up.   As of right now I will be able to be awake during the csection.  
We are still schedule for 11am on Monday morning!!!  Can't believe its almost here...this pregnancy has flown by. 

No comments: