Monday, May 28, 2012

Nursery is Ready...well sorta of

I have the bones done and all the time consuming finished.   The clothes are washed and the gear is packed and ready.   However,  I am doing something a little different from last time. Besides waiting until I was 37 weeks to start on it...ha,  I picked a color pallet and bedding that would go either way and plan to make more girly or boyish with the accessories.  

For a girl, I am leaning toward the glass/crystal/silver looking items with antiqued finsihes and for a boy I am going with more wood and bright color accents.  


I am also doing a wall that will have the alphabet on it in different shapes and sizes.  I have a different option for a boy or girl!!! 

 Boy Option....

Girl Option....similar to this


The alphabet wall will go above the Changing Table...so it should help out this lovely blank wall


 I am really excited about how it will turn out.   I really love the bedding and my teal....yes teal accent wall even without the accessories.   Its completely different from what I did with Amelia's and a little modern.   I only have a few pics but will update when we have a finished !!!





2 comments:

Cortney said...

Wow! I LOVE it!

Jess said...

That is going to be so cute!! Can't wait to see the finished product!