Sunday, May 13, 2012

35 Weeks



How Far Along: 35 Weeks 6 Days


How Big is Baby: Honey Dew Melon and according to the the ultra sound this week weighing in 5.8 lbs.

Weight Gain: I made up for the 1 lbs gain....Busted out 4 lbs in two weeks...yikes!!!  That brings the total to 29.  Told ya the growth spurt was coming!


Sleep: Having trouble getting to sleep, but once I do it has been some really good, deep sleep.  Hard to get up in the morning sleep...guess I am resting up for the next few weeks. 


Best moment this week: Friday was my last day at work.   I am taking the last 8 days off to get things together and hang with Amelia and do a few fun things!!!

Food Cravings: Water, water and water....I feel like I am floating with as much as I am drinking.  


Foods I Can't Stand: Still not to fond of sweets


Movement: Seriously have had a few moments when I thought this was going to happen....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU1MAokrrUk  This kiddo has made my stomach do some STRANGE this here lately!

What I miss:  Finding a comfortable position....not to many position are comfortable. 


What I am looking forward to: Taking this week to get Amelia's 3rd!!! Party together and the nursery together. 


Milestones: Finished all my stuff for school!


Working on My Fitness: Walking at least 4 days a week.   Amazing how much better I feel as long as I am moving


Other: We have made it to the weekly doctor rotation.  I went Wednesday and had a great check up.  They did an ultra sound to check the kidney's out to make sure they were doing fine since they were dilated last time we went.   They looked good and everything was normal.   Also, they did blood work to check my platelets.  They were are 109K.  They had dropped some, but still at a decent level.   Blood work will be done again next week and we will discuss the options of a steroid treatment to boost them if necessary.   Hard to believe that it is only 3 weeks away!!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Your sooo close!! I can't wait to see if baby is a boy or girl! Hopefully time will fly and he or she will be here soon!