Thursday, January 5, 2012

17 Weeks

How Far Along:
17 weeks 4 days

How Big is Baby:
Currently the size of a average Onion. Average size: 5.1 inches, 5.9 oz.  Skeleton is hardening, and fat is accumulating!

Weight Gain: 
6 lbs

Maternity clothes:
Amzingly still haven't gotten the box out..or the belly band.  I have retired a few pair of my jeans and told them I WILL see you soon.  But at the rate this belly is growing I will be getting that box out.


Sleep:
 Slept from 10:00 - 4:30 last night before I had to make my trip to the restroom!!!  I feel like a new person.  However I am creeping back in the use of more pillows.  I slept on an incline Monday night because of some serious heartburn/indigestion....YUCK


Best moment this week:
Feeling the baby move!!!  and being positive it wasn't gas!!!  Also being more aware of what is going on this time is so nice. 

Food Cravings:
Ceral....and still sucking down the Gatoraid

Foods I Can't Stand: Deer Meat makes me want to VOMIT...end of story.

Movement:
Finally....I forgot how cool that felt.


What I miss:
 Considering our Supper Club meets tonight I am still sticking with a tall, frosty, beer or a nice glass of wine…I sound like an alcoholic.   It is nice that I am not the only one knocked up!!!

What I am looking forward to:
 Just enjoying this one.   Actually getting a Baby Bump and Amelia having a visual as to where the baby is.

Milestones:
Back to feeling good and "normal". I am starting to get a bump and doing the growing over night stuff. I am still chugging along with my running which is something I am proud of. I truly believe it is one of the main reasons I feel so much better this go round.

Working on My Fitness:
 Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and even threw in a Jillian action.   Going to get in some form of exercise even if it only 20 minutes at least 5 or 6 days a week.   I honestly feel so much better after a run or working out.  












1 comment:

Jess said...

Sounds like you are doing great!! I think working out really does help with the energy also (and hopefully get that post-baby body back sooner!). Neeeedd pics asap! :)