Yes, I am sweaty and be glad you can't smell me! I had just finished my run and Jeremy was able to take the pic. My shirt was not cooperating....but oh well. Here is Week 18 and my glorified beer gut!
How Far Along:
18 weeks 1 day
How Big is Baby:
Size of the Average Sweet Potatoe


Average size: 5.6 inches, 6.7 oz.
Currently the size of a average Onion. Average size: 5.1 inches, 5.9 oz. Skeleton is hardening, and fat is accumulating!
Weight Gain:
7 lbs
Maternity clothes:
I brought the box out yesterday and went through it. Some things are still to big and I feel kinda slouchy in them and then some of my regular stuff is still fitting so an in between. However at the rate that thing grew this weekend...I will be wearing all maternity soon
Sleep:
Sleep:
The body pillow is making a comeback. I have had several rough nights where I am just uncomfortable so I am beginning to build the pillow fort!
Best moment this week:
Best moment this week:
Just enjoying the moment
Food Cravings:
At this particular moment and I liking homemade smoothies....its cold and has the fruit I want. Plus if I imagine real hard I can trick myself into believing that its a big margarita or darquiri
Foods I Can't Stand: Deer Meat makes me want to VOMIT...end of story.
Movement:
Finally....I forgot how cool that felt.
What I miss:
What I miss:
Sleeping on my back....hince the pillow fort
What I am looking forward to:
We go Thursday for our ultra-sound. Really excited to see how much the little booger has grown.
Milestones:
I have an official "bump" picture. However, I had just finished running and I was sweating and gross and my shirt is all whackadoodle....but hey...we tried!
Working on My Fitness:
Running most everyday...if the weather cooperates. I noticed today that my pace is slowing down...but I have expected that.
5 comments:
Hey! There's a baby in there!
Congrats, Paige! You look great!
Yay for the picture! You look so cute! When are we finding out if baby is a he or a she?!
We will find out when the baby if born if it is a he or she!!!
Congrats!! Where have I been? I am so behind on blog reading :( So happy for you guys. You look so great!! Hope you are doing good!!
Post a Comment