Wednesday, January 18, 2012

19 Weeks

How Far Along:


19 Weeks 3 Days


How Big is Baby:
Size of the Average Mango
Average size: 6.0 inches, 8.5 oz, however at the ultrasound baby was weighing in at 9oz...

Weight Gain:


 8  lbs


Maternity clothes:


A few here and there.  Just depends on the day and how the tummy is feeling.  Went shopping for some new jeans, but didn't see any I liked or wanted to try.  


Sleep:

Still propping up at the beginning, but sleeping much better.  It is marvelous!!!


 
Best moment this week:

Having an extra day off to spend with the family and going to see Beauty and the Beast with Amelia.   We stayed until her popcorn ran out!


 
Food Cravings:

Nothing in general. 


 
Foods I Can't Stand: Deer Meat makes me want to VOMIT...end of story.



Movement:

Really picking up the pace.  Moving lots in the late evening when I sit down/slow down.  I can feel a knot where baby is which is really neat. 

What I miss:

My favorite pair of jeans.....they were retired this past week.


 
What I am looking forward to:

Just enjoying day to day.

Milestones:

Almost half way!!!


Working on My Fitness:

Last week I ran Sunday, Monday and Tuesday...it was freezing Wednesday - Friday and then I did a 10k on Saturday.  I walked with a friend who is preggo on Sunday and we did almost 5 miles in a little over an hour.  My calves want to explode....someone explain that one.   Then ran on Monday a miserable 2 miles.  


No comments: