Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sweet 16


How Far Along:    16 weeks 1 day


How Big is Baby:  Currently the size of a average avocado.  Just working its way through the produce section!


Weight Gain: 4  lbs


Maternity clothes: Still hanging in there with regualr jeans and pants...but I have been seriously thinking on getting that box of Maternity Clothes back out.  I have worn my favorite pair of dress jeans several times....oh I forgot how comfortable they were!!!


Sleep: Getting better!!!  Only getting up two or three times a night.  Or maybe its the sheer exhaustion from the past few days. 


Best moment this week: Enjoying being around family and friend and watching Amelia during Christmas.  She was so animated and really enjoyed it all.


Food Cravings: Been extremely thirsty...Gatorade G2 in Lemon Lime has been my go to lately.  I have gone through several 8 packs  
Foods I Can't Stand: The thought of eating deer meat makes me want to gag more than usual.  Oh and coffee.  I had started drinking coffee and was really enjoying it...now no thanks!!!


Movement: Maybe....or it could of been gas (ha).  Not really sure! 


What I miss: Still sticking with a tall, frosty, beer or a nice glass of wine…I sound like an alcoholic.


What I am looking forward to: We go back in three weeks for our ultrasound to find out the sex....however, we will NOT be doing that.  So just getting to see the baby is fun.


Milestones: Back to feeling good and "normal".  I am starting to get a bump and doing the growing over night stuff.     I am still chugging along with my running which is something I am proud of.  I truly believe it is one of the main reasons I feel so much better this go round.

No comments: