It was back to the baby doctor today for our 4 week check up and because we were heading out if town Amelia made the trip with us.
She was super good and really excited to see Mom get "poked" twice.
I had my lovely glucose test ....everything was fantastic. I celebrated by eating a sucker that I got when I took my rhogam (sp) shot. The nurse let Amelia go pick one out for her and Momma.
My platelets are another issue. They had dropped...which I figured they would, because they started dropping around this time with Amelia. At the last check they were 136k. (Normal range for pregnancy is 150k and up) I expected around 125ish but those suckers took a nose dive to 100k. This is what they were when I had Amelia. This little booger is greedy!!!
We are on a watch and see plan. I will start going every 2 weeks now and they will monitor the platelets to see where they go. I do know that if they get to a certain level I will not be able to be awake during the c-section. So say a little pray I would like for them to stay up.
Baby's heartbeat was up some this week at 150. Amelia was quite interested in the sound it was making. Priceless face!!!
Again, I cannot brag on what a good girl she was in the doctors office. Oh!!! She also went with me to do the standard pee in the cup...love the questions she can come up with. Anyway while we we re waiting she had to go potty...I heard her tell her daddy in the hallway "Daddy, I don't have use the potty i can tee tee in the cup ...that is what momma did!" What a mess.....
No comments:
Post a Comment