Saturday, March 10, 2012

26 Weeks

How Far Along: 26 Weeks 6 Days

How Big is Baby: The size of an eggplant or roughly weighing in at 1.5 - 2.2 lbs and about 13.6-14.8 inches long

Weight Gain: 18 lbs....didnt gain any weight this week...this is according to the weight in at the dr.  Seriously though I have done some major growing.

Sleep: Pretty good.  I am loving my body pillow and it even made the trip with us. 

Best moment this week: Brady and Anna got married at the beach so we had a nice little getaway to Gulf Shores.  OH and this little thing called Spring Break started.

Food Cravings: still loving the fruit.  I am eating bananas like they are going out of style. 

Foods I Can't Stand: Not to fond of seafood

Movement: My belly is kungfu fighting... chops, punches, jabs, kicks...all day long.   I can see them through my shirt.

What I miss:  Back to a good glass of wine. 

What I am looking forward to: Umm...did I mention spring break. We are also moving Amelia to her new room this week.

Milestones: Start going to the dr every two weeks now....really caught me off guard.  I didnt realize I was that far along...

Working on My Fitness: Hip was better this week....yeah!!  Took Sunday off, walked and ran with Mom and Jeremy on Monday, pushed Amelia 2 miles in the stroller on Tuesday.  Took Wednesday off to go shopping (getting low in the clothing dept.) Tennis was cancelled Thursday for rain and traveled Friday.  I was itching for a nice run planned on Saturday and got in a so wonderful 4 miles in 40 minutes. 



No comments: