Sunday, July 24, 2011

Two for Two

If I am working in my resume for parent of the year and I doing a great job. Yesterday, Amelia and I hopped on the golf cart to go water Woo's flowers. I looked at her, looked the other, then looked back and the precious thing was on the ground.

We were extremely lucky. She scraped her chin and cheek pretty good and has a good case of road rash on her leg. She had a terrible knot on her forehead and a cut the was fairly wide, so we went to get it checked out.

They glued it back together and checked her head out. Never fear, she is still just as nutty as her parents and everything was fine.

I tweeted that our insurance company should be loving us right about now...surgery and stitches/glue in a week. Oh well, that what we pay them for.

We are now on the way to beach for a few days of relaxing. Injury free we hope....

No comments: