I made it back!!! I survived...and I realized just how old I am!!! I can tour a city no problem...but a three day music fest....I think I will leave that to the 20 year olds next time!!! Okay I had a BLAST....but seriously....by day three I was looking haggard!!!
We got to Chicago Thursday and went to the Willis (Sears Tower) They have gigantic glass boxes that jet out from the side of the building on the Sky Deck. Just in case you were wondering what floor that is on....its the 103rd...yes....a long ass way up!!!
Mary Beth and I standing in the Observation Cube
We sat down to take a picture and this was the only time I got nervous....how strange!?!?
J wasn't to sure!!!
Next stop was Millenium Park. We stopped at "The Cloud" and did the signature picture in several different ways
Friday night we headed to the Southside of Chicago...yep, Southside to The DMB Caravan
I had no complaints about the weather....I really dreaded coming back to Mississippi's weather
When I bought tickets through The Warehouse, you got a voucher for a free gift. This was it. Very fitting considering you were able to bring in a water bottle and Brita provided a free filling stattion!!! How nice was that!
And I have no words for how wonderful the concerts...plural were. Three nights, 20 plus songs each night. I really think I heard him play every song. Again, it was wonderful!!!
1 comment:
Ohh looks like so much fun!! I have always wanted to see DMB and now I really do!
Post a Comment