Lets go back 13 days ago and make a mad dash to Birmingham to pack up the house. Its all good because we FINALLY found a place over here. Separate post on that soon. We unpack on Saturday evening and Sunday and Jeremy is off to work out of town on Monday. By Friday it somewhat looks like people live here.
Saturday, as I stated we packed it up and headed to the beach. We had a blast. Well, Amelia and I did. Jeremy caught the stomach bug that Amelia so graciously passed on to him. Oh yes, I had my first experience with vomit. That is all I need to say.
Instead of rambling on about the trip, just enjoy the pictures.....
She loved the water...the sand, not so much. We had to warm up to it
It took an overcast afternoon and a few sand toys she was ready for the sand.
See I told you!
Her Uncle Taylor taught her to grab the sand and pick it up and throw it behind her, like in the picture above. See the results below.
The water was so calm.
We took a break from the beach to ride the Funny Cars, aka a fancy gold cart. She thought she was hot stuff riding around the island. She would sing and talk to everyone.
We stopped by the Beach Ball on our Funny Car ride.
On our last day, she and Woo played in the water and looked for "more fish".
And Pops and Amelia just chilled in that water.
Like I said, sand was as issue at first, but once she learned to negotiate it, she was gone.
Of course, no beach trip is complete without a family photo. Just wish someone would have given me a heads up on the crooked hat!
1 comment:
it looks like ya'll had a blast! i swear she is one of the cutest little girls i know! i bet her grandparents are glad they get to see her more often.
Post a Comment