Saturday, July 31, 2010

It's Beach Time

I know this picture has nothing to do with white sandy beaches and clear blu water, but oh what a difference a year makes. Last year we headed out looking like the Grizwalds. I even think we dropped Aunt Edna near Calera, however this year you can actually SEE out of the back window of the car and the is nothing on top!!!

We are looking forward to a fun filled few days and then it's back to the real world for me. I start my new job on Thursday.

2 comments:

The Howards said...

Girl, our car looks about like this when we head to the beach too and we don't even have children. I cannot imagine what it will be like then. Hope you guys have a great trip and can't wait to hear about your new job :)

Delia said...

Ok...I am needing to see pictures of my little girl playing on the beach......