Wednesday, March 25, 2009

28 and 31

Today is my 28th Birthday. Why is this significant. I have decided that this is a good age to quit counting! My wonderful para's and student's surprised me first thing this morning with a cheesecake, Cinnamon rolls, cupcakes and chips for a birthday party. What more could a pregnant woman want for breakfast!!! Good thing I past my glucose screening last week. We sang Happy Birthday and had cake at 8:45 this morning!! What a great way to start the day.
Here is a the delicious Turtle Cheesecake we had. By 3:oo there was nothing but the paper left!


My para's got me a beautiful bouquet of Daisy's, Reese's peanut butter cups (my favorite) and and quaker rice cakes....I liked these before I was preggers!



Let's just say that the prego is happy!!!



So the next number we tackled today was 31 weeks!!! Only nine more to go!!! Here are the most recent belly shots....the belly is the large round thing among the smaller polka dots. I am feeling great and we are getting excited.




1 comment:

Delia said...

You must think you have a bad mother-in-law she never remembers your birthday.....sorry and happy birthday. Also, I love the belly pictures......