In so many ways around here. I have found that being pregnant evokes these things called EMOTIONS!!! I am not a very emotional person. I usually do not cry at the drop of the hat or for no reason at all, but the past week was another story. I should have bought stock in Kleenex, and gotten Jeremy a prescription of Xanex. Speaking of Jeremy, yes he is still alive and has survived this round of my emotional terror. As a matter of fact, he just told me it was okay, asked if there was anything he could do, then laughed at me, when I laughed at myself because I could not explain why I was crying!!!
I chalked my most recent emotional breakdown...yes that is what we are calling here...to the fact I was sick this weekend. I have to brag again. A good day of the napping on the couch and bed combined with Jeremy's (yes, he does all the cooking) homemade chicken noodle soup had me back to "normal" in no time. What a great guy. Maybe I should think twice before throwing something at him next time....j/k.
Totally different subject, but it did bring the waterworks, we went to see the movie Marley and Me. If you have ever had a pet of any kind you need to see this movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment