So I am sitting here trying, really trying to complete my article synopsis for my class this week and I just don't want to do it. So I thought I would write something on here.
I am in the process of finishing my Master's in Education as we speak. It's amazing how things work out. I always said I didn't want kids until I finished my Master's. Well, if finishing your last class on may 29th and being due June 1st isn't cutting it close I am not sure what is.
Things have actually worked out for the good. I was originally scheduled to take two classes this summer. I was able to take one this spring and the other was my practicum or student teaching. Because of my experiences in past teaching jobs, I was able to have those count for the 80 hours I was going to do this summer. So May 29th.....I am finished. So as they say, things always work out. We will see in May how well things are working then = )
No comments:
Post a Comment