Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bring out the Tape Measure!!!

Today I had a doctor's appointment. I just love going to the doctor. I'll be perfectly honest, I do not think I have been this much in 15 years! Its actually fun. I get a half day off work, not to much poking and prodding around....really not that bad. However today we had something new. Besides the routine heartbeat check, (which is maintaining a steady average of 155-160 ,for those trying to guess) and weight in (not telling) they measured my stomach this time. I thought there might be some fancy gadget that OB's have for this. but no, its a regular tape measure. You could just pick it up at Wal-mart, Target or your local hardware store! I just starting laughing and said, well I guess I made it to another stage! The science experiment continues!

I am "measuring" right where I need to be and everything looks good. Right on track. My only difficultly here the past week has been my sciatic nerve. I seem to have a "hitch in my giddy up" at random intervals on both sides. Its quite funny if you are around me when strikes. I look like I belong at the old folks home with my walk and hobble.

Baby Hutchinson is moving aroung quite a bit these days. He/she likes to sleep 45 minutes later than I do, then is moving all day and chills about 20 minutes before I go to bed. Maybe we can keep that schedule....wishful thinking!!!

No comments: