Friday, May 10, 2013

More Exciting News!!!

Ha! You actually thought I was pregnant...no we fixed that a while back. 

We are moving!!!  We finally decided to buy a house and will be closing on it the second week in June.   It will be a really long move...1/4 mile down the road.  Seriously!!!   We bought the sweetest couples home (it is actually right next to my grandparents) where they have raised there two children and are now building out in the "country" as we like to say around here. 

It is perfect for us.  Jeremy and I had devised quite a check list after living in several homes and it hit the mark on all of them.  It is a 3400sq ft with 4 bedroom 3 baths, a great yard with tons of room for the kiddos, character of the older craftsman style that we like, but updates so its not a fixer.   It has a wonderful mudroom and fabulous master suite and a giant tub, which we have not had in our current house and really have missed.  Along with good size closets.   I really am excited about moving and settling into a house and making it home.  

And even more exciting news.  I will be going back to work.  My old position was available and I needed to take that opportunity.  Plus I really missed working.   Also for my kiddos to go to school in that district I have to teacher there so I needed to take that opportunity while it was available bc Amelia will be starting kindergarten in one year (but we aren't talking about that yet).  

Also, stay at home monming was not for me.  For those who do it day in and day out deserve much more credit than they get.   It's a rough, rough job.   But that is another post in itself.  



































1 comment:

Jess said...

Sounds like ya'll have some awesome things happening! Can't wait to see pics of the home...congrats!
I always go back and forth with the idea of whether I would like to stay at home, finacially it is not an option, but I wonder whether I would go crazy being at home or love it.