Sunday, October 21, 2012

I am laughing at myself...

Running is my therapy and running races helps me keep my competive fix under raps...however there are always these people with camera's at races.   Now, it is hard to take a good picture while you are sweating, running, out of breath..etc.   Anyway, this was my first offical race I did after having Bennett.  I was planning on walking and decided last minute to run.   I had no head phones, my pony tail holder fell out so had major hair issues and it just sucked....hence the following
 
 
 
 
 
I was just glad to be alive at this point....and it was hot!!! Can you say HORRID!!! 
 
So I felt a little better when I got this picture sent to me from a friend of mine a few days ago...this was from a race the weekend right after the one above; I still sucked wind and it was not pretty, but apparently I was much happier to see the !

So go ahead and laugh with me...or at me at the fabulous gem of picture where I seriously look like I might die....at least I somewhat redeemed myself with the second one!

1 comment:

Cortney said...

did anybody notice that your number's on upside down? ha! i'm laughing WITH you, of course!