Boy, what a difference a week has made. We are still alive and well in the Hutchinson household and working our way slowly back into our routine of the new normalcy. Amelia is back from spending a week with grandparents (bless her heart she is back with mom and dad at bootcamp!) which we couldn't have been more thankful for, and Bennett is settling in nicely to a routine of eat, sleep, poop...repeat!
Honestly, it has been much easier adjusting to life with two kids than it was with the first one. I think because I know what to expect. I am also doing much better recovering from the c-section this time. I think my insides were placed nicely back inside instead of shoved.
We have been so thankful for all the help this past week and the help that is still coming in. I am still not able to drive until next Monday, so those little errands to pick up things and people volunteering have been wonderful. We have also been showered with gifts for Bennett and food.
I have tried to snag a a few pictures of our first week home and how things are going, but failed miserably so here are just a few randoms I have
Leaving to go home
Not sure about the car seat at first...but loved it once he got in the car.
Amelia, Bennett and Mom
Family of Four...and our first photo....this was the best we got. We will keep practicing
Amelia holding Bennett. She keeps telling him "It's Okay"....hmmmm
Sleeping.....he does a lot of this. And check out all that hair!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment