Monday, April 2, 2012

March In Review

Totally random order, but this is a snapshot...literally of what we did in March!!!

Remember the Tornado that hit the playroom...it keeps coming back!!!  I guess she likes singing the clean up song, because we belt that thing cleaning this mess up!!!

We Met Mary Beth at Chickfila for a lunch date.  While waiting Amelia solved all the world's problems with some serious deep thinking!!!


March also brought the purchase of some spring shoes.  This is one of our two new pair of Toms.  The other pair are Pink Sparkles...I personally love this pair and wish they made them in my size!!!




We also did a little planting.   Amelia hung out with Maddie, in her swimsuit while the rest of the crew worked in the garden.









Okay, so maybe she lost all her clothes at this stage of the planting game.  We decided to spruce up the planters on the front porch and next thing I know someone is sporting her birthday suit....a swimsuit was the next best options for her that day!



This day she dresses herself.  Fabulous Choices!!!  The orange shoes match the orange in her shirt.   That was about all that matched!!!


  

See...clothes were hard to keep on this month...playing on the swing set in our undies


  

Mornings have not been the easiest around here either.  




With all the warm weather we couldn't miss the opportunity to get out the purple sprinkler and test it out!!! Remember that purchase from last fall, when she wrangled her Pox into buying it.  



 
  

With all the nice weather we have been getting our fitness on...Jeremy, Amelia, Mollie and myself did a 5k at the Capital to help fight obesity...I really look like I swallowed a pumpkin!!! 





 
And of course we can't forget the St. Paddy's Day Race.   I am in LOVE with this picture.  Happiness and Joy and such a feeling of "I Did It" on the sweet little face.




Finally we were so busy one day we had to make a list.   I am proud to say we accomplished EVERYTHING ON THIS LIST!!! 






 Packing and Taking Daddy his "lunchbox" is a treat when we are off school


 


 And someone got her face painted like a beautiful butterfly at the zoo.  It had to wear off....there was no option of even washing it off!!!




So those are just a few highlight of March.   It was busy, with weddings, spring break, birthdays and races, but it was such a blast!!!


No comments: