Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Update

So I think we may have our feet under us...okay seriously who I am kidding.   We are adjusting to moving home pretty well.   Jeremy is busy with his new job and getting things up and running.   I have a new job!!!  Woohoo.  Not the same as my old one, but I am excited about this one.   I will still be teaching high school special education here. 

We are still looking for a place to live.   So until then...we are hanging out at my parents.   Amelia is loving the summer.   She is sleeping to 8 or 8:30 most morning (love her for that) and swimming like a fish.   Well not so much swimming like a fish, but loves the pool and water.  

We hanging out and enjoying the days.   Hope to have more updates with picutres soon.  We found  bought a new charger for my camera and we are back and running.   

No comments: