Big day for Jeremy yesterday, He had the Lt. Governor come and visit. They discussed all the important facts on the clean energy they were producing and all the money the group was putting back into the local economy.
I got to tag along and take pictures for him. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to see everything…even if it was 112 degrees. Too bad didn’t get one in my hardhat, safety glasses and earplug….it was SEXY!!!
Before taking the tour, the gang explained the ins and outs of everything…too much for me to comprehend, but interesting.
Next they toured the compressor building. Jeremy was showing the Lt. Governor how everything is touch screen
Finally, a tour of the grounds! I can only imagine what he is saying, we sure know he was telling him something with those hand motions.



1 comment:
You are a superstar celebrity photographer now girl! Jeremy looks like such a grown up at work :)
Post a Comment