Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nerf Toys and Men in Trees

This weekend was so nice.  The weather was beautiful and we couldn't wait to get outside.   We took to the backporch and the sights and sounds were....well just look for yourself.


One Sever year old birthday party + fifteen friends + every imaginable Nerf toy = This


Our other neighbor needed a few trees trimmed and this is what we had on the left.


Woo came over for a visit.  I think Amelia was glad Woo brought her necklace.


Woo kept Amelia and Jeremy and I went out to a movie...forgot those were even around. 


Even Meow enjoyed some relaxation time this weekend.   I promise I do not stage these pictures with this cat....he does this stuff.   He is strange too.


Sunday nap was AWESOME....again.  


We ventured outside again on Sunday.  Amelia enjoyed hangin out in Dad's truck.   I think she has been paying to much attention to my driving....what a look!


Sunday was also good to my car...it got a much needed bath!!!


And while Jeremy washed my car, Amelia hung out in the pack n play.  This was her view point...and my favorite pic of the weekend. 


Have a wonderful week.  

1 comment:

The Howards said...

What a cutie she is!! By the looks of her hair, she appears to have had a good nap?! That's usually the way I look when I wake up too. Glad you guys had a good weekend.