We had a case of Pink Eye....
When Amelia woke up Friday morning it looked as if Ugly ( her Ugly Doll) had whooped her a@@. Sorry, that is what is looked liked. I call 'em like I see 'em!
We are all better and Ugly has had his a@@ beat (he got put throught the wash cyle).
When Amelia woke up Friday morning it looked as if Ugly ( her Ugly Doll) had whooped her a@@. Sorry, that is what is looked liked. I call 'em like I see 'em!
We are all better and Ugly has had his a@@ beat (he got put throught the wash cyle).
4 comments:
Oooh, poor thing!
That post got Amanda & I laughing.
Hopefully, Amelia starts talking soon so that she can take over the responsibility of naming pets, dolls & whatever else.
Poor baby. Her little eye looks pitiful. I hope she is feeling better!
Oh my! I'm glad you showed Ugly who's boss! :)
Post a Comment