Just a few pictures from the past few days!!!
Amelia and I hanging out learning sign language....we are working on the sign for bathroom...it tends to be the one we use the most here lately!
Amelia got some FABULOUS outfits from my college roommate...we decided to play dress up one day....Outfit 1
Amelia says "Happy Birthday America, Holla"
Amelia enjoyed hanging out on her tummy for a little while in her room.
Here is a close up shot of her....I think the eyes are going to be blue...
All that work on her tummy made her hungry. Note the new outfit....that would be the second one of the day. So much for our patriotic them....we tried! She gulped down her snacked and passed smooth out. Piglet is growing everyday. I think she is up to three chin's now!!!
3 comments:
Love the Happy Birthday America Holla pose!!!!!
I can't wait to see her again soon! I know she has already grown so much!
Do you have a link to view the rest of the photo session that she had the day we were there?
Hope all is well!
So cute! I love that you are teaching her sign language AND holla! :)
Pictures should be ready soon.
We gotta keep it real around here with our "holla"
Post a Comment