So today is my official due date.....and no baby yet. As I was walking this morning I starting thinking of all the things that have due dates, and they are set in stone and we all abide by them (well most of us). Movies, have to have them back by a due date or late fees, library books, projects for grad school, due by a certain date or you don't pass, oh and milk....and food, it spoils if you do not use it by a certain.
This brings me my point....should I charge the doctor a late fee for not having this baby out by the due date? I am not going throw it our because it is spoiled, but I do foresee a few people doing that down the road!
Anyway, today is June 1st, still no baby and still waiting....very impatiently!
1 comment:
We are so excited! Thanks for keeping us posted!!!!!!!
btw, TODAY is the date I said the baby would be here!!! COME ON BABY!!!
Post a Comment