Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Amelia Margaret Hutchinson







she was born @ 4 51 pm on june 3 rd 2009. Weighing in at 7 lbs 0 oz standing at 20 inches long and as beautiful as her mother.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Yeah Paige and Jeremy! We are so excited for you! She is so cute!Amelia missed being exactly 6 years younger than Ellie by only 13minutes. How neat is that!?!?! We can't wait to meet her! Catherine (for Scott, Ellie, and Ben, too)

Unknown said...

We are so excited for y'all!!

Congratulations Jeremy and Paige and welcome little Amelia Margaret!!!!!!!

Josh, Kimberly, Marlee Grace, Makenna and Tillman

Cortney said...

Too cute! Glad you're finally getting to hold her!

Ryan and Kapi said...

Ryan and I are super excited for you both. Having a sweet 2 1/2 month old baby girl, I can tell you they are wonderful. I hope that we get to meet Amelia soon!!!
Congrats and I hope that you all are doing well.