My parents, who have never been big fans of TV have a new obsession...Dancing with the Stars. They watch it religiously, and TiVo it when they are not at home. They discuss who should be voted off and who should stay and whatever you do....DO NOT CALL THE HOUSE FROM 7:00 - 8:00 ON MONDAY NIGHTS!!!! It is such a big deal that Mom, made Jeremy and I watch it when she was over here, then called Dad to discuss the show!
I crack up at listening to the two of them talking about "Dances". Maybe for their anniversary this year I should spring for Ballroom dancing classes. So at the next event or get together, if everyone is dancing, don't let Lou and Richard fool you, they have been watching "Dances" and should be professionals by now!!!

2 comments:
It was a shocker,Shawn won. She beat the naked guy and a Dallis cowboy cheerleader. Maybe now our Monday`s and Tuesday`s will be a little more flexible.
Glad to know....kinda holding off on having the baby until "Dances" was over.
Post a Comment