The doctor's grounded me until Monday....I woke up this morning with a slight backache, no biggie, its been like that for a few days, and started to get ready for work. While in the process ( and it has become a process lately) I got a nice pain in my belly. It lasted a while and went away. No biggie again, remember my story from a while back.....false labor attack, just thought it was that. Well I had a few more, they each lasted a little longer and did I say they hurt like.....well anyone who wants to have a child without drugs needs to be shot!!!! I had 6 of these. Mom told me to call the doctor and they told me to come on in.
Turns out I was having contractions. They said I had been over doing it and needed to take it easy. I really would not call walking around all day Monday on a field trip, going to our work site w/ the kids Tuesday and just standind a good part of the over doing? Plus, my classes at UAB. So I am grounded until Monday. Daytime Television here I come!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment