
Let the Baby Showers begin. Since Thursday I have had two of the sweetest showers by the sweetest group of people.
On Thursday, my students and students aides gave me a shower. I was also surpised by my mom and two aunts who tagged along for the ride. I had no idea they woul dbe there, so the look on my face was priceless. We had delcious cake and goodies to eat, as well as a wish box. Each student person there had written down their wish from the baby. Some were sweet, some were helpful and some were halrious, but they all were very meaningful.
I was blessed to have such a wonderful shower and have a great group of kids and adults that I get to work with each day.
On Saturday, I had another shower in Mississippi. I am still in shock over the generosity of everyone that came. Baby Hutchinson will not be needing much of anything. Now only he/she mother needs to figure out how to use most of it!!! The Shower was given by four of my friends from high school (which we didn't get a picutre, but I am going to substiute our most recent.)
They had wonderful food and drink and I really enjoyed visiting with everyone! I will post picutres from it, when someone sends them to me (I didn't take a camera)
Thanks to everyone who came and for everything. We really appreciate it!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment