Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Lunch Box Hide and Seek

With spring and I used that term lightly with the weather here lately arriving we have been gearin up for all kinds of fun activities. There have been Easter Egg Hunts, birthday party's, school parties and mini meltdown. So sticking with my goal of posting I give you our update.

Amelia decides at the Easter egg hint the yard decorating we more enticing than the actually eggs to hunt and started gathering them...bless her!

We had a mini meltdown in the car...okay it was a step down from nuclear explosion and one blanket shared between them solved the whole issue and made the ride home peaceful. It's the small things.

Bennett got some playtime in with his cousin Kinley. She really wasn't putting the sleeper hold on him. I promise.

Amelia picked out iced cookies for my birthday. Coincidentally while I was upstairs playing with Bennett a small "rat" got into the cookies so we didn't have as many to share with everyone. Amelia was super talkative the rest of the day. Can't imagine why?

And last but not least we had lunch box issues. After packing and giving someone her lunch, she placed it back in the cabinet and closed the door. When we got to school no lunch. When I got home I couldn't find it anywhere. I finally put my "if I were a three year old where would I put it" thinking cap on and this was the first place I looked!!!

So that has been our week. And it's just Wednesday. Whew!














1 comment:

The Howards said...

You weren't kidding about her getting into the cookies. That's my kind of girl :)