Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bennett's Big Day

Today we Bennett was baptized.   It was such a special day for all four of us as a family.   We attend the small church the I grew up in, was married in and all of my family attends.   Mr. David, the pastor did a wonderful sermon that incorpated Bennett his Baptism.  

We had a dinner at Mom's house afterwards for all the family.   We couldn't have asked for a better day.  

Bennett slept through the entire church service then woke up right before.   He was wet and not really sure of what was going on.   He SCREAMED!!!! the entire ceremony.   I just said he was filled with the Holy Spirit.   Apparently all that religion he received wiped his little fanny out, because he smoothe passed out for 3.5 hours this afternoon.   




It took 5 takes and this is what we got!!! 


2 comments:

Cortney said...

Glad it was a good day. I think it's a great family picture. It has personality!

The Howards said...

Sweet family photo!! This is a good picture!