I decided on Friday afternoon that I was going to join Cortney at the Wells Fest 5K. It was a plus that it had a great festival with plenty of things for the kiddos to do afterwards.
Cortney kicked my rear by a measly 30 seconds but it earned her a third place finish in our age group and a sweet ceramic shoe painted by The Mustard Seed. Insert jealous....I really thought about beating a kid up and taking theirs. Oh and we had awesome times of 27 minutes!!!
After the race we headed/jaywalked across Lakeland and hit Wells Fest up. Amelia, Gabriel, and Victoria were already making themselves at home with all the fun games.
We played in the sandbox
Then hit up the Bounce House
And don't forget the slide ... we hit that up 56935894 million times
And rode the pony!!!
But our day wasn't over. We had special company and decided to hit up two of Amelia's favorite places....the "regular" zoo and "special" ice cream. Oh!!! And don't forget the TRAIN!!!
Last stop was ice cream....It was sooooo good
Finally back home we finished the evening getting creative on the patio




















No comments:
Post a Comment