It is hard to believe that this time two years ago Jeremy and I were about to welcome a sweet, precious, calm even tempered little girl into our lives. Who am I kidding....our worlds were rocked by the sweetest, most precious, goofiest (is that a word), smallest little chunk of personality.
The past two years have been nothing short of fun. Amelia is such a joy. She is always laughing and smiling. She has the best temperment and really is an easy going little booger. She has been talking up a storm and repeating everything, and I mean everything anyone says. Yes, mom cleaned her mouth up quickly!!! She loves books and being outdoors. She has a blast riding in the buggie behind Daddy's bike and telling Momma to "run faster" or "Go Momma, Go!!!" She is just a tad bit head strong and bossy. But she gets it honest.
People always ask what you did before you had kids....HA!!! I had way to much time on my hands apparently....I wouldn't trade the business of our daily lives for the hum drum of life without her.
Here are of few pictures from the past year.....Wow has she grown....
Her First 5K in December with Aunt Mary Beth and Momma
She was a star in the Christmas Program at Church
Reading about Astronmy at Granny Elouise and Papaw Shorty's house in Septmeber
Sleeping Late and watching Cartoon with Momma
Bzzzzz.....Amelia the Bee
Reading in her room during Christmas Break
Primping for a Tea Party with Woo Woo and MoPo in December
She wanted her damn raisins!!! In January
Went to the Rodoe with Victoria in February
Bad hair.....Again....
Riding her tricycle in March.
That Bad Hair Again......
Its Snookie....
Watching for the Bus after school in April
Loving some Spaghetti
Sharing a cookie with her Nena Too
Giving Meow Meow a hug....and he still loves her.
Playing in the fountain before the race
Hunting Easter Eggs is tough
Riding in the buggie is the best.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Amelia! Time flies! She is precious. I hope you are enjoying living in MS. Miss You!
I must see that lump of love ASAP. She is too much. I can't believe how quickly two years has passed. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment