Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Demise.....

These arrived and I was thrilled and depressed at the same time.  See I have tried to start Weight Watched oh about 14 times in the last 4 weeks and FAILED miserably.   I forgot I ordered them back in October and I was really having a craving for sweets.   Now if you know me well you know I seriously L.O.V.E my peanut butter and chocolate.   


and well.....I was going to be good with them and stretch them out....

BUT....

3 comments:

Amanda Pair said...

I can't WAIT for girl scout cookies to start making their way around here. I have accidentally eaten an entire box in one sitting before too. Whatever you do, DON'T look at the calorie content. I've never let myself live it down.

Paige said...

they are not WW friendly...

The Howards said...

Yum! You deserve it!! I cannot resist the tagalongs. They are my absolute fav!!