Saturday, October 16, 2010

Vegas Vacation!!!

So I have been a little lax on the blogging the past week, but I have been tired. No excuse, just worn slap the hell out. We took a vacation and I am recouping. I left from school on thursday, literally got picked up in the carpool line and headed to the airport. 5 hours later Jeremy, Robert, Cammie and myself were in Las Vegas for a long weekend of fun. Our hotel was great, the food was wonderful and we had a great time. We visited the Hoover Dam. We rented a covertible Mustang and drove out there and then around Vegas. We visited Pawn Stars...Chumlee wasn't in. We saw a Show, Circe' De Solie (sp) and the was AWESOME! We lost a little money and drank a few adult beverages. Over all it was a great trip, however our plane landed on Monday evening at 7:15 and it was then that I realized that in 12 hours my rear was going to be walking out the door to work! Yep....needless to say I am just doing laundry and had to stop by Wally World to buy new underwear because all of mine were dirty and I just didn't feel like washing clothes! Anyway, prepare for picture overload......

Cammie and Me and the airport waiting to fly out.


Inside an inspection tunnel at the Hoover Dam.   That is a vent shaft behind us and the Colorado River is a long way down!

 Our Blue Mustang convertible!!!  It was perfect weather that day.


 The new suspension bridge over the Colorado River by the Hoover Dam.


 We took the Dam Tour....just a few hundred dam jokes were made.


 Lake Mead behind the dam.


 Looking out the vent tunnel


 Pawn Stars!!!!

2 comments:

The Howards said...

How fun!! We have never been to Vegas, I am sure it's an adventure! glad you guys had a good vaca!

Jess said...

Cute pics! We love the show Pawn Stars. Matt would be jealous ya'll got to go there, oh yeah and to VEGAS!!! :)