Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Applesauce = Strep Throat

Call me a terrible mom or what but maybe I didn't see he signs. We
still were not feeling our best this morning so back to the doctor we
went. This is the third trip in five weeks. We have had a fever
virus, roseola and now..... Strep Throat. Big girl can't catch a
break. Don't worry she is in good hands. Woo came and rescued her
and is going to let her hang ou until I go over for the weekend.
So really...maybe it wasn't the applesauce.

4 comments:

Delia said...

Three day to yourself.....and I bet you had to twist Lou Ann's arm to get here to come get her.....

Jennrob said...

maybe the applesauce made her throat feel better and that's why she was po'd when you stopped. either way, that picture is hilarious! poor little girl. i used to get strep all the time as a young girl. i hope she gets better soon. the magical "pink medicine" is the absolute best. i would sip on the bottle any day of the week, lol!

Cortney said...

I hope Miss Amelia feels better soon!

Amanda Pair said...

Poor thing. I hope she feels better soon!