Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Survival Food

being sick...well it sucks.    Being sick as a grown up..sucks more.   I am however very lucky to have a wonderful husband who take cares of me (even when I am not the best nurse) and will make me homemade chicken noodle soup.  


However he has to go to work and I am left with my survival foods.   I picked these up the other day when I was picking up the families prescriptions of tamiflu for the second time this year.   I thought I might need something to eat and it needed to be something I could cook.  All hail every college kids staple food


Of course you cant forget the Orange Juice


Things are looking up.   I get to go back to work tomorrow.   Hopefully we are done with the yucky flu for a long time.

with all the yuckiness of the flu....someone is still just a cute as they can be!!!

1 comment:

Amanda Pair said...

That last one is precious! Hope you're feeling better.