Saturday, January 16, 2010

It was just down right tropical....

and with the warmer temps here the past few days I was inspired at Target last night....I bought two swimsuits!!!

Not for me....we haven't even crossed that bridge and really DO NOT want to thnk about it.   I bought two for Amelia, see rolls are actually cute on her, mommy.....not so much!!!

So in the whole "you have a little girl, you can play dress up with her"   that is what we did this morning.   I am sure I will pay for this this later in life.  

So without further ado......I present Amelia in her spring/summer swimsuit collection.

The top is a little tight....okay we had to pull with all our might to get it over that head.  We are having to take this one back and upgrade several sizes so it will wearable for summer.....but for $9.99 I couldn't resist.



I mean ruffles on this booty....c'mon



and the mobility factor...



our next suit is a fabulous yellow and white modest one piece...

 

a much better fit on this one, we will be keeping it.  

And in other news, I am not one to toot my own horn, but I was thrilled  and surprised to recieve the following honor yesterday at school.   Click Jacksonville State Teacher Hall of Fame  and  JSU Hall of Fame Article to read more.  

2 comments:

MBA said...

I am so proud of you!
And Miss Amelia is doing wonders for all women with rolls in that suit.

Amanda Pair said...

Congratulations on Teacher of the Year! That's awesome :)