Someone looks THRILLED about her new cheerleading outfit that her CRAZY aunt Mollie sent her. She said she needed guidance but I am not real sure.
I think her true feelings are expressed below.....
We had a Granny Run today. Woo and Granny D made the trip to Bham together to come and visit Amelia. We warned her that she would have a busy afternoon and that she did. She had plenty of hugs and kisses and oohs and aahhs. She even put on a little show. She despises her tummy time and will wiggle and roll to get off her tummy. To our surprise today, while squirming on her tummy she ROLLED OVER!!! She did this twice. I think she was as surprised as we were.
She continues to grow and change every day. She is quite the independent and nosy child. She wants to look around and will try her best to pull herself up and look around. I have a strong feeling that when she figures out how to move around we are in for some serious trouble.
Here are a few pictures for the Granny Run. We will be making a run to Bolton next weekend so we can't wait to see everyone. It has been quite a while
Someone was NOT happy!!!
But She got over it!!!
Hanging with her Granny D
Extreme Close Up
3 comments:
Amelia is beautiful! Hope all is well with your job too. :)
Couldn't you wait a few weeks more for that trip to Bolton - when I'll be there??
she is getting so BIG. Can't wait to see her in a few weeks.
Post a Comment